Seneca County will provide skills and knowledge that will create a diverse
group of leaders who will make a significant, positive impact upon our
1. By identifying potential community leaders of diverse backgrounds.
2. By developing their potential for and
encouraging their acceptance of civic
responsibilities and leadership.
3. By exposing emerging and existing leaders
to the structure, opportunities, and
issues in the Seneca County area.
4. By opening significant dialogue among emerging and existing leaders.
5. By building a realistic understanding
of leadership roles, including the problems
and implications of leadership.
6. By identifying organizational and
individual opportunities for community
involvement and assisting the placement of participants in these positions.